BMC Helix Remedyforce Winter 2019 Release was posted in February 2019, here’s a quick snapshot of what’s new or changed for BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite 19.02. For complete details, we recommend reading through the complete documentation on the BMC website and you can keep tabs on release dates here.
- Chat with BMC Helix Remedyforce Support
- BMC Helix Remedyforce CMDB UI/UX
- BMC Helix Remedyforce support for BMC Helix Discovery
- BMC Helix Remedyforce and BMC Helix Client Management
- BMC Helix Remedyforce Self Service 3.0
- BMC Helix Remedyforce Console Filtering
- BMC Helix Remedyforce Value Adoption Dashboard
- BMC Helix Remedyforce Integration with BMC Helix Chatbot
- Measuring Salesforce Mobile App Adoption
- Service Target Reporting and SLA Dashboard
- Quickview Charting
You can watch BMC’s overview of the release here (37 minutes):
If you would like any of these features of the Remedyforce Winter 2019 Release explained to you in more detail and how they may/may not impact your implementation, schedule your Remedyforce Health Check with us today.