Why Choose BMC Helix Remedyforce For Your Business?
Choosing BMC Helix Remedyforce
As small businesses start growing towards becoming mid-size businesses, they often run into the same uncomfortable growing pains: hiring troubles, questions of technology acquisitions, and establishment of new processes for needed policies. ITSM, or IT service management, is a necessary part of business development for businesses as they expand and establish those processes and policies. You may also be considering what you can do to improve your business outlook during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
BMC Helix Remedyforce is an ITSM solution built upon the Salesforce platform to provide best-practice aligned process automation with simple and efficient experience design. At its core, BMC Helix Remedyforce was designed to remove the friction that mid-size business IT teams feel and instead maximize productivity and encourage innovation.
If your company doesn’t have an ITSM solution yet, or maybe you aren’t sure about the benefits of having one, we’re reviewing the key features and benefits of BMC Helix Remedyforce, our ITSM solution of choice for mid-size businesses. We’re also reviewing the problems that the BMC Helix Remedyforce solution solves and why we recommend it. Read on to learn more why you should choose BMC Helix Remedyforce for your business!
The key features and benefits of BMC Helix Remedyforce
BMC Helix Remedyforce has numerous features and benefits that can help as your company expands and scales, but here are a few that we think stand out against the rest:
- Using the innovative BMC Helix system, automated agentless discovery can identify and track devices quickly
- Optimizing investments and track availability using lifecycle management
- Proactively manage your Salesforce environment and increase visibility, control, and accountability
- Use remote capabilities to manage device issues from afar
- Reuse assets and reduce unnecessary purchases to optimize investments
- Dashboards and reports are available out-of-the-box so that all users can easily get key insights on value and analysis
- Collect data from multiple sources and ensure data consistency for better reporting, analysis, source prioritization, and normalization rules
- Makes the move to cloud-based systems easier so that businesses can stay cost-effective, implement simply, and leave room for growth and flexibility down the road
The problems that BMC Helix Remedyforce solves
BMC Helix Remedyforce doesn’t just provide benefits and improve on old processes—it also solves specific problems that you may be running into as your business matures. A few of these problems that your business may run into include:
- As companies grow and move to the cloud/virtual services, the pressure increases on IT service organizations with increasingly faster changes to both technology and the businesses that use that technology.
- IT service organizations are struggling to keep up and manage expectations with their current technology and the processes that they’ve been using because neither have been updated to reflect the future of business and technology.
To “remedy” these common issues, Remedyforce encompasses the needs of service and support solutions to encourage IT service organizations to modernize, increase their flexibility, and improve technology to become more intuitive in their support capabilities. Also, BMC Helix Remedyforce works to include key ITIL processes to help IT function more capably.
The services that BMC Helix Remedyforce provides
BMC Helix Remedyforce offers multiple services that make it worthwhile for the average mid-size business. A few of these services we think are worth mentioning include (and you can always find the full list on BMC’s website):
- Mobile flexibility and capabilities: Bring Remedyforce where you need it! Remedyforce is available on any device, mobile or desktop, since it’s built as part of the Salesforce1 Platform
- Self-service portal: Submit new service requests, review an extensive BMC-provided database, view incident updates and status changes, and chat with IT about individual cases
- Incident and problem management: Using customizable tools, improve your customer satisfaction and resolution rates with higher agent efficiency for managing incidents, problems, service requests, and tasks
- Change and release management: Use the visual change calendar to show change schedules, related tasks, and urgency levels while tracking timing and prioritization of IT changes to minimize impacts
- Discovery and Client Management: BMC Helix Remedyforce provides a complete view of the environment while ensuring client management capabilities to reduce support time and increase first call resolution conversions
Why we specialize in BMC Helix Remedyforce
One of the reasons why we believe in the capabilities of BMC Helix Remedyforce is its origin story. BMC Helix Remedyforce was originally designed with mid-size businesses in mind and continues to evolve to support their needs and requirements into an unknown future. Being built on the Salesforce1 Platform ensures that users get the skeleton of a great platform like Salesforce with the additional infrastructure and improvements built by BMC.
Our company was founded by Eric Cobb, a former BMC employee, and expert on their services. Because of this, Eric started Oceanforce Solutions to bring his expertise to more companies while also being able to expand and provide direct Salesforce support as well. We have certified consultants so that our clients know that they are working with knowledgeable professionals who will work with them in their business’ best interest.
Looking to learn more about how BMC Helix Remedyforce can help your business and IT team? Our BMC certified consultants can help you make the right choice and help you get set up once you’re onboard.